Work Phone: 412-268-2504
Work Email: email@example.com
Dr. LeDuc’s work in the energy domain is focused on algae and bacterial fuel cells. His lab conducts basic science and applied research in crossing over mechanical engineering approaches including solid mechanics, fluid mechanics, control theory, etc. with biological systems ranging from algae to artificial cells to developmental biology.
- CMU CompBio Researchers Take Leading Roles in NIH SenNet Program
- Research Shows Promising Results for Parkinson’s Disease Treatment
- Planned “Cloud Lab” to provide exceptional opportunity to MSAS students
- GEM Fellowship applications due soon
- Carnegie Mellon University and Emerald Cloud Lab to Build World’s First University Cloud Lab