The MSAS program provides training that is highly sought by industry. The Computational Biology Department maintains a large database of potential employers in the general areas of bioinformatics and computational biology.
Job-search sites, like indeed.com, are a great place to search for current full-time and internship openings for those with background in Automation and the Life Sciences.
- Carnegie Mellon University and Emerald Cloud Lab to Build World’s First University Cloud Lab
- Robert Murphy receives the Alan J. Perlis Award
- Langmead lab introduces the first algorithm for AI-driven cloud labs
- Huangqingbo Sun Publishes First Paper in Bioinformatics
- The Class of 2021. Where are they now?