The MSAS program provides training that is highly sought by industry. The Computational Biology Department maintains a large database of potential employers in the general areas of bioinformatics and computational biology.
Job-search sites, like indeed.com, are a great place to search for current full-time and internship openings for those with background in Automation and the Life Sciences.
- Huangqingbo Sun Publishes First Paper in Bioinformatics
- The Class of 2021. Where are they now?
- Congratulations to the Class of 2021!!!
- Life sciences companies show growing adoptions of robotics for laboratory automation.
- MSAS Application deadline is December 10 – apply for admission and fellowships now!