MSAS graduates will be very well prepared to pursue a Ph.D. in fields such as Biology, Chemistry, Computational Biology, or Biomedical Engineering. To facilitate this, students who have successfully completed their first year may apply for early admission to our Ph.D. programs in Computational Biology and Biological Sciences. The process is described in the program handbook.
- Carnegie Mellon University and Emerald Cloud Lab to Build World’s First University Cloud Lab
- Robert Murphy receives the Alan J. Perlis Award
- Langmead lab introduces the first algorithm for AI-driven cloud labs
- Huangqingbo Sun Publishes First Paper in Bioinformatics
- The Class of 2021. Where are they now?