MSAS graduates will be very well prepared to pursue a Ph.D. in fields such as Biology, Chemistry, Computational Biology, or Biomedical Engineering. To facilitate this, students who have successfully completed their first year may apply for early admission to our Ph.D. programs in Computational Biology and Biological Sciences. The process is described in the program handbook.
- Huangqingbo Sun Publishes First Paper in Bioinformatics
- The Class of 2021. Where are they now?
- Congratulations to the Class of 2021!!!
- Life sciences companies show growing adoptions of robotics for laboratory automation.
- MSAS Application deadline is December 10 – apply for admission and fellowships now!