Training future leaders in Automated Science
The Masters of Science in Automated Science: Biological Experimentation (MSAS) program trains practitioners in the design, implementation, and application of automation in scientific research. Graduates become leaders in the emerging paradigm of Automated Science – the combination of robotic scientific instruments, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence for iteratively building predictive models from experimental data and selecting new experiments to improve them.
Please explore this site!
Fill in the form below to connect with a program advisor.
- Carnegie Mellon University and Emerald Cloud Lab to Build World’s First University Cloud Lab
- Robert Murphy receives the Alan J. Perlis Award
- Langmead lab introduces the first algorithm for AI-driven cloud labs
- Huangqingbo Sun Publishes First Paper in Bioinformatics
- The Class of 2021. Where are they now?