External Advisory Board
D.J. Kleinbaum Ph.D.
D.J. Kleinbaum, Ph.D. is the Co-founder and Co-CEO at Emerald Cloud Lab & Emerald Therapeutics. Dr Kleinbaum received his B.S. in Biological Sciences from Carnegie Mellon University and his Ph.D. in Chemistry from Stanford University. While at Stanford, he designed and synthesized new architectures for DNA-templated reactions that can be used to detect RNA in living cells under the direction of Professor Eric Kool. He is an inventor on five patents and has been published in the Journal of the American Chemical Society, Bioconjugate Chemistry, and Chemical Communications.
- Huangqingbo Sun Publishes First Paper in Bioinformatics
- The Class of 2021. Where are they now?
- Congratulations to the Class of 2021!!!
- Life sciences companies show growing adoptions of robotics for laboratory automation.
- MSAS Application deadline is December 10 – apply for admission and fellowships now!