More evidence of the value of our automated science M.S. program came this week from an article on robotics trends that extensively quotes Dr. Murphy, MSAS program director.
You also might be interested in
Kaveh Waddell from Axios recently profiled the new MSAS program.[...]
Drs. Murphy, Langmead, and Kangas would like to congratulate the[...]
Automated instruments have revolutionized biomedical research, but the choice of[...]
- Huangqingbo Sun Publishes First Paper in Bioinformatics
- The Class of 2021. Where are they now?
- Congratulations to the Class of 2021!!!
- Life sciences companies show growing adoptions of robotics for laboratory automation.
- MSAS Application deadline is December 10 – apply for admission and fellowships now!