We are committed to increasing the diversity of our students through providing fellowships to join our program. Links for the admissions website and the fellowship application are available on the Admissions page.
You also might be interested in
Automated laboratory will provide researchers with state-of-the-art facilities for life[...]
Prof. Christopher Langmead releases a free, online course covering topics relevant to[...]
The co-directors of the MSAS program are delighted to welcome[...]
- Carnegie Mellon University and Emerald Cloud Lab to Build World’s First University Cloud Lab
- Robert Murphy receives the Alan J. Perlis Award
- Langmead lab introduces the first algorithm for AI-driven cloud labs
- Huangqingbo Sun Publishes First Paper in Bioinformatics
- The Class of 2021. Where are they now?